Sell Restaurants, Delis, Cafes and Bistros Scotland
If you are considering selling your catering business then look no further. Either contact us directly by telephone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to visit you at your premises. We are aware in most instances of the confidential nature of any discussions and can meet on or off site or before service, if necessary depending on staffing sensitivity.
Below is a guide to getting your business on the market.
- A prompt inspection (visit) to your business premises at an agreed date and time to ascertain a market price for your business or to discuss information required to assess a guide price.
- A letter confirming our planned marketing approach with terms and conditions (and all relevant costs) sent within 3 days of visit.
- If agreed confirmation of instructions in writing via our terms of business and agency agreement/mandate forwarded to us by email or post.
- We will detail information (e.g. accounts, energy performance certificates etc) required to be collated during sale process to aid prompt exit.
- Your business will be placed on our website within 7 days of formal instruction unless discussed otherwise.
A visit to your premises to discuss potential marketing will generally take no longer than 1 hour and is without obligation on either party.
We also offer an acquisition service which allows new or existing operators to tap into our local market knowledge to help potentially secure the purchase or lease of premises through direct contact via the agency. This allows for a discreet purchase where the corporate or individual entity can remain unidentified thus potentially avoiding a competitive bidding or price bargaining situation.
For further details contact us to discuss your “Acquisition Brief” and to set up a meeting where fees will be discussed. This is a very popular and cost effective service for the corporate and smaller group restaurateurs.